Copyright 2016 - Emma Brice
Terms & Conditions for the Letting of Rose Cottage
Conditions of Let:
Please remember a reservation is a legal contract. By making a booking you are deemed to have accepted these terms below and accepted that
the holiday contract between yourselves and us (the owners) is subject to English Law:
- You agree that the cottage will be used as a holiday accommodation and for no other purpose whatsoever and you will vacate it on the
agreed date without prior warning or process of law.
- You agree that the number of people and pets occupying the accommodation must not exceed the amount stated when booking.
- You agree that you and the other guests will not smoke in the cottage.
- You agree that a security bond of £250 will be paid (and cleared) before arrival at the cottage and will be returned to you by cheque within
two weeks of leaving to cottage following a satisfactory inspection.
- You agree that arrival time is 4pm and departure is 10/11am on the day of check out.
- You agree with our fair cleaning policy which is that anything above and beyond a normal level of cleaning and you will be charged a £50
cleaning fee (such as spillages, stains, excess pet hair and dirt indoors etc.)
- You agree that you will not set off fireworks on the premises and/or the garden.
- Rose Cottage has oil fired central heating and operates a fair usage fuel policy. You agree that this means that we expect average fuel
usage but anything above and beyond normal levels will be chargeable. You agree that when you have the heating on you make sure all
windows and doors are closed as otherwise the boiler can never reach temperature.
- We (the owners) hereby formally disclaim any liability for any losses, accidents, illness or injury sustained by guests or pets or their
- You agree that you are responsible for leaving the cottage clean, tidy and undamaged for the next guests and that you will pay for any
damage or breakages at their replacement value.
- You agree to leave the cottage secure (windows, doors and gates closed) if left unoccupied during your stay and when you check out on
the last day of your stay.
- The cottage has gated off road parking to the side as marked on the parking plan and a car can be parked on the driveway but we (the
owners) accept no liability for your vehicle.
- You agree that, in the event of cancellation, your initial deposit is not refundable. If you cancel within four weeks of the arrival date every
effort will be made to re-let, but if in the event we cannot re-let the cottage you are responsible for the period of the reserved holiday.
- As a very small operator we do not carry cancellation insurance, please make your own arrangements.