Copyright 2016 - Emma Brice
Terms & Conditions for the letting of Daisy Cottage
Conditions of Let
Please remember a reservation is a legal contract. By making a booking you are deemed to have accepted these terms below and accepted
that the holiday contract between yourselves and us (the owners) is subject to English Law:
- You agree that the cottage will be used as a holiday accommodation and for no other purpose whatsoever and you will vacate it at
termination date without prior warning or process of law.
- You agree that the number of people and pets occupying the accommodation will not exceed that agreed at the time of booking.
- You agree that as guests you will not smoke in the cottage.
- A deposit is payable at time of booking with the balance payable at least four weeks before arrival. If your booking is taken within four
weeks of your holiday start date then payment is required in full at the time of booking.
- A security bond of £150 is also due prior your holiday start date and will be returned within two weeks pending a satisfactory inspection.
- Arrival time is after 3pm and departure time on the day of check out is 10am.
- You agree with our fair cleaning policy which is that anything above and beyond a normal level of cleaning and you will be charged a £50
- You agree that you are responsible for leaving the cottage clean and tidy and undamaged for the next guests, and that you will pay for any
damage or breakages at their replacement value.
- You agree to leave the cottage secure (windows and doors closed) if left unoccupied during your stay and when you leave on the last day.
- We (the owners) hereby formally disclaim any liability for any losses, accidents, illness or injury sustained by guests or pets or their
- You understand that Daisy Cottage has parking for up to two vehicles directly in front of Daisy Cottage through the Daisy Cottage gate on
the gravelled area. You agree that the owners accept no responsibility for your vehicle whilst it is on the premises.
- You agree that you will not set off fireworks on the premises and/or the garden.
- You agree that, in the event of cancellation with more than 28 days notice we will retain your deposit and with less than 28 days notice we
will retain the full amount for the booking period unless we manage to re-let the booking and then only the deposit will be retained.
- As a very small operator we do not carry cancellation insurance, please make your own arrangements.